Northcott is a not for profit, non government disability service provider that works with customers to realise their potential. We have been providing services since 1929 when we were initially established as the NSW Society for crippled children.
As a registered NDIS provider we employ more than 2,000 staff and provide empowering, personalised services to over 13,000 people with disability and their families and carers each year.
Our services and supports include
- Coordination of Supports
- Equipment and Technology
- Everyday life Skills Training
- Sexuality and Relationships
- Outside School hours Care
- In Home and Community Supports
- Multidisciplinary Services
- Vocational Skills Training and Employment
We have over 40 sites across NSW and the ACT which cover the Sydney metropolitan and regional areas.
Link to members organisation website