Calvary Health Care Kogarah
Over 50 years of high quality and compassionate care
Established in 1966 by our founders, the Sisters of the Little Company of Mary, Calvary Health Care Kogarah is a Third Schedule public hospital holding a Service Level Agreement with the South Eastern Sydney Local Health District (SESLHD). Calvary Health Care Kogarah is an accredited hospital with the Australian Council of Healthcare Standards.
Calvary Health Care Kogarah is one of the largest sub-acute hospitals in NSW with 95 beds serving approximately 12,500 patients per year.
Our services include:
- Specialist Palliative Care Service with highly specialised staff, a dedicated inpatient ward and an extensive Community Palliative Care Team.
- Rehabilitation and Aged Care
- Ambulatory Clinics and Outpatient Clinics
- Community Services include:
- Multidisciplinary Community Palliative Care Team
- Dementia Day Care and Overnight Respite Services
- Pain Management
- Bereavement Service
- Holistic Healing Centre
- Day Rehabilitation Unit
- Transitional Aged Care Service (TACS)
- Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT)
- Commonwealth Home Support Programmes (CHSP)
- Driver Assessment Service
- Equipment Loan Pool
- Teaching hospital providing clinical placements in undergraduate and postgraduate programmes
- Research Unit affiliated with the University of New South Wales, Notre Dame University, member of the Cunningham Centre for Palliative Care Research.
Further information can be retrieved via the Calvary Health Care Website: www.calvarykogarah.org.au
Calvary Health Care Kogarah remains committed to providing quality care aligned with the Mission and Values of the Little Company of Mary Health Care.
Calvary Health Care Sydney Ltd
ABN 95 105 757 453
Continuing the Mission of the Sisters of the Little Company of Mary